Our windowsill and garden are full with green shoots and sunlight! For this activity, nothing fancy is needed! Just anything you are not using : plastic packaging, can, stones, pine cones, broken spoons… Be creative, recycle and have fun!
For the bee, I have used:
- 1 can (body)
- Acrylic paint *
- 2 lids (eyes)
- 1 black pen
- Plastic packaging (wings)
- Glue gun
- String (if you want to make it fly!)
- *My bee won’t be waterproof as I didn’t have enough paint. If it’s the same for you, keep it inside when it’s raining.
- Step 1: Clean and dry your can
- Step 2: Paint the strips on the can and eyes in the lids.
- Step3 : Let dry and paint another coat (at least 2)
- Step 4: Glue eyes and wings. Draw a lovely smile on your bee!
- Step 5(optional): add some string if you want your bee to flyyyyyyyyyyy! Find a sunny spot and a name for your new garden buddy!
For the labels, use everything you find in your house (stones, packaging, …). You can:
- Draw the veg/fruit on the stone
- Draw funny faces
- Write the name!
- Use the shape of the spoon to draw your veg
Share your creations, your ideas and have fun!