Carrots as well want to be used in baking! This recipe is easy, yummy and you can decorate your mini carrot cake as you wish!
- 2 large eggs
- 150 g carrots
- 165 g self-raising flour
- 135 g brown sugar
- 150 ml vegetable oil
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 ⅓ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 180C
- Mix together the oil and brown sugar.
- Add the eggs until combined.
- Grate the carrot.
- Add the self-raising flour, the bicarbonate of soda and the cinnamon
- Divide the mixture between the 12 cupcake cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- To decorate your cake, you have plenty options: icing, more cinnamon, edible flower, icing sugar, lemon zest …
Recipe from Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen website!
Here a more edible flowers you can use to decorate!