The garden focaccia is a perfect way to go around your garden for herbs, vegetables and edible flowers while enjoying a warm and homemade bread.
- What to chose in the garden: 0’00” – 1’40”
- Focaccia recipe 1’40”
You will need
- 700g plain flour
- 7g active dry yeast (1 sachet)
- 1tsp salt
- 450 warm water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 120g olive oil Herb/Veg
- STEP 1: Mix the yeast, sugar and 130g of your warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes
- STEP 2: In a bowl add 130g flour and pour your mixture. Mix all together.
- STEP 3: Add in the rest of your water, olive oil (100g), the salt andflour (285g). Mix all together.
- STEP 4: Keep adding the rest of the flour (285g). If it is too thick, add some oil. If it is too sticky add more flour. It is ready when the dough bounces back.
- STEP 5: Place the dough in a clean mixing bowl with a tablespoon of olive oil at the bottom. Cover with cling film and let is raise for 2 hours.
- STEP 6: Your dough has doubled! Lay it in a tray (oiled). Once it is stretched, cover with cling film and place in fridge overnight.
- STEP 7 (day 2): Remove from the fridge and wait 30 mins
- STEP 8: Decorate, have fun!
- STEP 9: Bake for 20 mins in the oven (230C)
Have you ever try? Please share with us some pictures!
Recipe from https://sugargeekshow.com/