This week in your harvest box you will find strawberries! Not many but just enough to enjoy the flavour of these sweet tiny wild strawberries.
- Feverfew and lavender, perfect for your herbal first aid kit. Feverfew is usually used for migraines and headache, and lavender as a relaxant herbs.
- In this box you have everything you need to enjoy a fresh salad with edible flowers and raw broad beans (only the beans): Rocket, mixed salad leaves, broad beans, rocket flowers, aquilegia, corn flower!
- Rosemary and Thyme will be perfect to roast some potatoes or any root vegetables!
- Enjoy your strawberries as it is, added to porridge or homemade flapjacks!
- Put your stove on medium heat, add some oil and stir-fry your kale and broccoli
- Celery and fennel have a strong taste. They can be added to soup, salad, roasted vegetable. You have many options! Fennel is also used as a tea.
- Last but not least, rhubarb! Compost, crumble or in a tart, Rhubarb is just delicious!
Flowers shouldn’t be eaten if you are pregnant, young child, vulnerable or allergic to it. We don’t use chemicals, so you might find some intruders in your harvest box! Wash your vegetables and flowers before eating them.