Connecting people in Dundee who grow fruit, veg and herbs and forage in and around the city.
NEW! Join our Community Growing Library! Borrow tools and books. Take free seeds and materials!
Learn how to grow your own
How to get started with sowing, planting, kitchen garden design and maintenance, indoors and container growing, etc tips and advice for each season, how to be sustainable, where to get your supplies, local projects, etc.
Fun and educational growing and wildlife activities and crafts from the Maxwell Centre garden.
- Nachos on the grill with guacamole, roasted fruits with rhubarb cordial – Everyone’s kitchenEven if we can now cook in the kitchen we couldn’t resist to have a BBQ in the garden. Menu Nachos with homemade guacamole and side salad Roasted fruit skewers with rhubarb cordial Harvest of the day Side salad: lettuce,Continue reading “Nachos on the grill with guacamole, roasted fruits with rhubarb cordial – Everyone’s kitchen”
- Mini pizza and berry clafoutis – Everyone’s kitchenMenu Small pizza with side salad Berry clafoutis Harvest of the day Pizza: Courgette, parsley, edibles flowers, coriander, thyme or oregano For the side salad: tomato, chives, rocket, lettuce Pesto: rocket Cake: Currants Pizza dough Ingredients: for 8 small pizzasContinue reading “Mini pizza and berry clafoutis – Everyone’s kitchen”
- Connecting communities with nature: resourcesManuela ran a short workshop last week in collaboration with the Scottish Eden Project Communities on Re-connecting our communities with nature. Here are some of the resources she shared: 1.NATURE FEELS GOOD/ CONECTEDNESS TO NATURE Online nature conectedness test NatureContinue reading “Connecting communities with nature: resources”
- All recipes
- Events and news
- Gardening tips and information
- Creating and making things
- Stories and recipes by our volunteers and staff from around the world (Botanical Migrations project)