Connecting people in Dundee who grow fruit, veg and herbs and forage in and around the city.
NEW! Join our Community Growing Library! Borrow tools and books. Take free seeds and materials!
Learn how to grow your own
How to get started with sowing, planting, kitchen garden design and maintenance, indoors and container growing, etc tips and advice for each season, how to be sustainable, where to get your supplies, local projects, etc.
Fun and educational growing and wildlife activities and crafts from the Maxwell Centre garden.
- Harvest box #9 – Courgette and beans in the spotlightThe garden is filled with so many colours! Courgette and beans are starting to be very abundant. Not all boxes are the same Remember: When drinking herbal tea or eating edible flowers always check the risks associated with it. Vulnerable people,Continue reading “Harvest box #9 – Courgette and beans in the spotlight”
- Green shakshuka and easy chocolate cakeMenu Green Shakshuka with basil and garlic roasted bread Easy chocolate cake Harvest of the day Chard, leek, green chilli, fennel, coriander, garlic, basil Green Shakshuka (serves 4) Leon, Happy one-pot vegetarian Ingredients 80ml olive oil 2 leeks 6 clovesContinue reading “Green shakshuka and easy chocolate cake”
- Farzana’s Saag with Maki ki roti and Beetroot brownie – everyone’s kitchenIt was a really special session today as Farzana showed us hoe to make Saag from Pakistan. she used a handmade kitchen tools and explained all the different type of saag that can be made. We also had a refreshingContinue reading “Farzana’s Saag with Maki ki roti and Beetroot brownie – everyone’s kitchen”
- All recipes
- Events and news
- Gardening tips and information
- Creating and making things
- Stories and recipes by our volunteers and staff from around the world (Botanical Migrations project)