Connecting people in Dundee who grow fruit, veg and herbs and forage in and around the city.
NEW! Join our Community Growing Library! Borrow tools and books. Take free seeds and materials!
Learn how to grow your own
How to get started with sowing, planting, kitchen garden design and maintenance, indoors and container growing, etc tips and advice for each season, how to be sustainable, where to get your supplies, local projects, etc.
Fun and educational growing and wildlife activities and crafts from the Maxwell Centre garden.
- Everyone’s kitchen – Pancakes and hot chocolateIt was Snack O’Clock yesterday for Everyone’s kitchen!We’ve made pancakes and hot chocolate 🥞🍫Our toppings were :apple and pear compote, chocolate sauce with edible flowers, raspberries, bananas… Well for some of us, we had more toppings than pancakes heheThank youContinue reading “Everyone’s kitchen – Pancakes and hot chocolate”
- Green beans soup and apple pie – Everyone’s kitchenMenuGreen beans soup and apple pie Harvest of the dayFor the soup: parsley, potatoes, runner beans, thyme, celeryFor the pie: cooking apples Green beans soup x4 Ingredients2 tbsp olive oil1 small chopped onion1 celery stalk2 cloves garlic chopped2 medium potatoesContinue reading “Green beans soup and apple pie – Everyone’s kitchen”
- Harvest box #9We need to make the most of the last tomatoes of the season. Wash your mixed salad leaves and tomatoes, chopped the chives and enjoy your fresh salad. With this cold weather, what’s best than a soup? Root vegetables soupContinue reading “Harvest box #9”
- All recipes
- Events and news
- Gardening tips and information
- Creating and making things
- Stories and recipes by our volunteers and staff from around the world (Botanical Migrations project)