Connecting people in Dundee who grow fruit, veg and herbs and forage in and around the city.
NEW! Join our Community Growing Library! Borrow tools and books. Take free seeds and materials!
Learn how to grow your own
How to get started with sowing, planting, kitchen garden design and maintenance, indoors and container growing, etc tips and advice for each season, how to be sustainable, where to get your supplies, local projects, etc.
Fun and educational growing and wildlife activities and crafts from the Maxwell Centre garden.
- Parsnip soup, vegetable stir fry and pear pie – Everyone’s kitchenWe received a big vegetables donation from M&S so we went for a “No Waste Menu”! Spicy roasted parsnip soup Vegetable stir fry with egg noddle/ rice noodle Pear pie Harvest of the day: Coriander Spicy roasted parsnip soup IngredientsContinue reading “Parsnip soup, vegetable stir fry and pear pie – Everyone’s kitchen”
- Quiche (vegetarian and vegan!) and chocolate chips cookies – Everyone’s kitchenWe experimented a few quiche recipes today: Caramelised onion with sundried tomatoes and cheddar quiche Dairy free quiche with sundried tomatoes and caramelised onions Vegan quiche with tofu, tomatoes, spinach and oregano For dessert we had cookies and ice cream!Continue reading “Quiche (vegetarian and vegan!) and chocolate chips cookies – Everyone’s kitchen”
- Farzana’s Feast – Everyone’s kitchenToday we had something different! Farzana showed us how to make an Indian dish: chefs, volunteers and staff enjoyed it so much ! Thanks again for showing us. Menu Chickpea and potato curry served with Jeera rice Baked apple withContinue reading “Farzana’s Feast – Everyone’s kitchen”
- All recipes
- Events and news
- Gardening tips and information
- Creating and making things
- Stories and recipes by our volunteers and staff from around the world (Botanical Migrations project)