Connecting people in Dundee who grow fruit, veg and herbs and forage in and around the city.
NEW! Join our Community Growing Library! Borrow tools and books. Take free seeds and materials!
Learn how to grow your own
How to get started with sowing, planting, kitchen garden design and maintenance, indoors and container growing, etc tips and advice for each season, how to be sustainable, where to get your supplies, local projects, etc.
Fun and educational growing and wildlife activities and crafts from the Maxwell Centre garden.
- Harvest box #6 – Green, green and more green!Remember: When drinking herbal tea or eating edible flowers always check the risks associated with it. Vulnerable people, elderly, children or pregnant women should avoid using some of them. All produce are pesticide free and may contain some intruders. 🐌Always wash yourContinue reading “Harvest box #6 – Green, green and more green!”
- French touch in the kitchen – Everyone’s kitchenMenu Pissaladière (onion tart) served with Niçoise salad Quick Madeleine Harvest of the day For the pissaladière: thyme, chives flowers For the salad: chives, parsley, calendula petals, broad beans, radish Madeleine: calendula petals, rose petals Pissaladière (onion and anchovy tart)Continue reading “French touch in the kitchen – Everyone’s kitchen”
- Bulgur salad with wraps & Chocolate pudding with crystallised rose petal – Everyone’s kitchenBulgur salad with roasted sweet potato and wraps Chocolate pudding (with secret ingredient) & Crystallised rose petals Harvest of the day For the bulgur: mint, chives, parsley, red onion For the wrap: rocket, lettuce, calendula and Californian poppy flowers ForContinue reading “Bulgur salad with wraps & Chocolate pudding with crystallised rose petal – Everyone’s kitchen”
- All recipes
- Events and news
- Gardening tips and information
- Creating and making things
- Stories and recipes by our volunteers and staff from around the world (Botanical Migrations project)