Connecting people in Dundee who grow fruit, veg and herbs and forage in and around the city.
Learn how to grow your own
How to get started with sowing, planting, kitchen garden design and maintenance, indoors and container growing, etc tips and advice for each season, how to be sustainable, where to get your supplies, local projects, etc.
Fun and educational growing and wildlife activities and crafts from the Maxwell Centre garden.
- Spring salad with edible weeds and tiffin – Everyone’s kitchen from home#Download recipe below Going around the garden to get edible weeds is so satisfying! On top of getting to know how a herb feels, smells and tastes, you get yourself a healthy, free and fresh salad for your lunch. ForContinue reading “Spring salad with edible weeds and tiffin – Everyone’s kitchen from home”
- Broccoli soup and Rocky road – Everyone’s kitchen from home!If you feel like treating yourself with a warm soup and an easy no-bake dessert, your are going to like what comes next! The menu this week was Broccoli soup and Rocky road! Broccoli soup Ingredients 1 large potato ,Continue reading “Broccoli soup and Rocky road – Everyone’s kitchen from home!”
- Olive tapenade with breadsticks and Bruschetta! – Everyone’s kitchen from home#Recipe below This week, we had a Mediterranean Menu: Olive tapenade serve with breadsticks Tomato and basil bruschetta Breadsticks For 15 breadsticks 225g plain flour 7.5g salt 1 sachet instant dry yeast 135g luck warm water Herbs 35g vegetable oilContinue reading “Olive tapenade with breadsticks and Bruschetta! – Everyone’s kitchen from home”
- All recipes
- Events and news
- Gardening tips and information
- Creating and making things
- Stories and recipes by our volunteers and staff from around the world (Botanical Migrations project)