Connecting people in Dundee who grow fruit, veg and herbs and forage in and around the city.
NEW! Join our Community Growing Library! Borrow tools and books. Take free seeds and materials!
Learn how to grow your own
How to get started with sowing, planting, kitchen garden design and maintenance, indoors and container growing, etc tips and advice for each season, how to be sustainable, where to get your supplies, local projects, etc.
Fun and educational growing and wildlife activities and crafts from the Maxwell Centre garden.
- Quiche (vegetarian and vegan!) and chocolate chips cookies – Everyone’s kitchenWe experimented a few quiche recipes today: Caramelised onion with sundried tomatoes and cheddar quiche Dairy free quiche with sundried tomatoes and caramelised onions Vegan quiche with tofu, tomatoes, spinach and oregano For dessert we had cookies and ice cream!Continue reading “Quiche (vegetarian and vegan!) and chocolate chips cookies – Everyone’s kitchen”
- Farzana’s Feast – Everyone’s kitchenToday we had something different! Farzana showed us how to make an Indian dish: chefs, volunteers and staff enjoyed it so much ! Thanks again for showing us. Menu Chickpea and potato curry served with Jeera rice Baked apple withContinue reading “Farzana’s Feast – Everyone’s kitchen”
- Gig in the Garden with Avril SmartWe don’t feel the cold here at the MAxwell, but you can bring your own blanket! Join us this Thursday 25th of November at 2pm for our second gig in our community garden, this time with Avril Smart who willContinue reading “Gig in the Garden with Avril Smart”
- All recipes
- Events and news
- Gardening tips and information
- Creating and making things
- Stories and recipes by our volunteers and staff from around the world (Botanical Migrations project)