Connecting people in Dundee who grow fruit, veg and herbs and forage in and around the city.
NEW! Join our Community Growing Library! Borrow tools and books. Take free seeds and materials!
Learn how to grow your own
How to get started with sowing, planting, kitchen garden design and maintenance, indoors and container growing, etc tips and advice for each season, how to be sustainable, where to get your supplies, local projects, etc.
Fun and educational growing and wildlife activities and crafts from the Maxwell Centre garden.
- Tabbouleh with herbs from the garden and strawberry puffs – Everyone’s kitchenThe sun is out and we even have strawberries! What’s not to like? Chefs from everyone’s kitchen have been busy harvesting looooooots of herbs to make to summery dish. herbs, fresh vegetables, oil, lots of love and that your readyContinue reading “Tabbouleh with herbs from the garden and strawberry puffs – Everyone’s kitchen”
- Omelette on the barbeque and green smoothies! – Everyone’s kitchenWe had an omelette station going on today! Many green leaves, a few eggs, a touch of bravery to flip the omelette and we got an amazing lunch in the sun. On the menu this week Green omelette with sideContinue reading “Omelette on the barbeque and green smoothies! – Everyone’s kitchen”
- Swiss chard stir fry and fruity flapjack – Everyone’s kitchenAfter last week’s blast, we had a cooking session in sun! Harvest of the dayLooooooots of greens: broccoli leaves, chard, kale, mustard leavesWild garlic (and flowers)ThymeChives (and flowers) On the menu today Sauteed swiss chard Fruity flapjack Swiss chard stirContinue reading “Swiss chard stir fry and fruity flapjack – Everyone’s kitchen”
- All recipes
- Events and news
- Gardening tips and information
- Creating and making things
- Stories and recipes by our volunteers and staff from around the world (Botanical Migrations project)